Sorry if this feels like a repetitive ask - our timing is a little different. We have done a stopover of 3 days in Rekjavik before, and also have been to Blue Lagoon but would return this time. We arrive on a Wed. at 6:30 am and depart for Scotland at 7:30 am on Friday. When we return we arrive in Iceland at 3 pm and head for home the next day at 1:30 pm. What would be the best use of our time this time? We'd like to see something of the country other than Reykjavik, and could rent a car for the two days up front. Should we stay in Kevlavik? Would the Blue Lagoon fit best on our less-than-a-day return trip- and do we rent the car again, or arrange for bus transport? Thanks for anyone's advice on this.
Iceland 2+1 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 5am arrival in Dublin
- 3 Ste Remy France
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 destination wedding
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 London Private Detectives
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Calling Jamikins
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?