Sorry if this feels like a repetitive ask - our timing is a little different. We have done a stopover of 3 days in Rekjavik before, and also have been to Blue Lagoon but would return this time. We arrive on a Wed. at 6:30 am and depart for Scotland at 7:30 am on Friday. When we return we arrive in Iceland at 3 pm and head for home the next day at 1:30 pm. What would be the best use of our time this time? We'd like to see something of the country other than Reykjavik, and could rent a car for the two days up front. Should we stay in Kevlavik? Would the Blue Lagoon fit best on our less-than-a-day return trip- and do we rent the car again, or arrange for bus transport? Thanks for anyone's advice on this.
Iceland 2+1 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris