Sorry if this feels like a repetitive ask - our timing is a little different. We have done a stopover of 3 days in Rekjavik before, and also have been to Blue Lagoon but would return this time. We arrive on a Wed. at 6:30 am and depart for Scotland at 7:30 am on Friday. When we return we arrive in Iceland at 3 pm and head for home the next day at 1:30 pm. What would be the best use of our time this time? We'd like to see something of the country other than Reykjavik, and could rent a car for the two days up front. Should we stay in Kevlavik? Would the Blue Lagoon fit best on our less-than-a-day return trip- and do we rent the car again, or arrange for bus transport? Thanks for anyone's advice on this.
Iceland 2+1 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 My itinerary for Greece
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition