Sorry if this feels like a repetitive ask - our timing is a little different. We have done a stopover of 3 days in Rekjavik before, and also have been to Blue Lagoon but would return this time. We arrive on a Wed. at 6:30 am and depart for Scotland at 7:30 am on Friday. When we return we arrive in Iceland at 3 pm and head for home the next day at 1:30 pm. What would be the best use of our time this time? We'd like to see something of the country other than Reykjavik, and could rent a car for the two days up front. Should we stay in Kevlavik? Would the Blue Lagoon fit best on our less-than-a-day return trip- and do we rent the car again, or arrange for bus transport? Thanks for anyone's advice on this.
Iceland 2+1 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter in Sicily
- 2 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 15 car rental info
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 bath or york
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium