I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Iceland 10 hour layover in early November, which plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 8 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 9 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Vienna highlights
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside