I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Iceland 10 hour layover in early November, which plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 21 Question on France travel
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two