I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Where in Paris?