I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Iceland 10 hour layover in early November, which plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 12 Priceline for London hotels
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Ireland itinerary
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 24 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?