I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Iceland 10 hour layover in early November, which plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 100 years of French gratitude
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 eateries in Puglia
- 12 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 23 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 24 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 25 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport