I've done a little research and now need some help making a decision between 2 basic plans.
We (DH, DD and I) arrive at 6.30am and onward flight is at 4.30pm so I hope we'll have about 6 hours out of the airport.
Take Flybus or RE into Reykjavik (trip takes about 45mins?). Explore centre for an hour or so. Would like to go to top of church for view.. is this possible early morning?
Around 10.30 take bus to Blue Lagoon
Return to airport for 2pm
Lunch @LAVA at the Blue lagoon? There's a lunch buffet offered which sounds Icelandic
or late lunch back at the airport? Suggestions?
or brunch somewhere ? in Reykjavik beforehand .. so delaying trip to Blue Lagoon by an hour or so.
Plan B. Skip Reykjavik and just visit Blue Lagoon OR vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 2 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 5 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 6 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Rhine River
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 Norwway trip report
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 23 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required