I’m planning an early June trip to Iceland. I’m thinking that the trip will be approximately 11 or so days in length. We’re a couple in our late twenties (celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary) Does anyone have any itinerary suggestions? We’ll, of course, want to spend some time exploring Reykjavik and the surrounding attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, but I would also like to experience some of rural Iceland. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spend our time? Of course, hotel suggestions are always appreciate. (By the way, I have seen the 100 things to do in Iceland post, and it was very helpful)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 2 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 15 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Help With Vienna
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich