I’m planning an early June trip to Iceland. I’m thinking that the trip will be approximately 11 or so days in length. We’re a couple in our late twenties (celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary) Does anyone have any itinerary suggestions? We’ll, of course, want to spend some time exploring Reykjavik and the surrounding attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, but I would also like to experience some of rural Iceland. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spend our time? Of course, hotel suggestions are always appreciate. (By the way, I have seen the 100 things to do in Iceland post, and it was very helpful)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 2 Rome Food Tour
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 5 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014