I’m planning an early June trip to Iceland. I’m thinking that the trip will be approximately 11 or so days in length. We’re a couple in our late twenties (celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary) Does anyone have any itinerary suggestions? We’ll, of course, want to spend some time exploring Reykjavik and the surrounding attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, but I would also like to experience some of rural Iceland. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spend our time? Of course, hotel suggestions are always appreciate. (By the way, I have seen the 100 things to do in Iceland post, and it was very helpful)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites