I’m planning an early June trip to Iceland. I’m thinking that the trip will be approximately 11 or so days in length. We’re a couple in our late twenties (celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary) Does anyone have any itinerary suggestions? We’ll, of course, want to spend some time exploring Reykjavik and the surrounding attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, but I would also like to experience some of rural Iceland. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spend our time? Of course, hotel suggestions are always appreciate. (By the way, I have seen the 100 things to do in Iceland post, and it was very helpful)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 2 Trains
- 3 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 4 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 5 Airb2b in Paris
- 6 Travel to San Gimignano
- 7 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 8 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 11 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 12 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 13 marbella spain
- 14 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 15 Barcelona restaurants
- 16 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 17 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 18 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 21 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 22 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 23 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 24 Sicily in seven days
- 25 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?