I’m planning an early June trip to Iceland. I’m thinking that the trip will be approximately 11 or so days in length. We’re a couple in our late twenties (celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary) Does anyone have any itinerary suggestions? We’ll, of course, want to spend some time exploring Reykjavik and the surrounding attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, but I would also like to experience some of rural Iceland. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spend our time? Of course, hotel suggestions are always appreciate. (By the way, I have seen the 100 things to do in Iceland post, and it was very helpful)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Italy
- 7 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?