Any "can't miss" restaurants, sights?
Primarily will be in Reykjavik, Vik and Hveragerdi.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 4 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 9 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 10 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 vegetarian in spain
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 24 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 25 Imbros Gorge