Any "can't miss" restaurants, sights?
Primarily will be in Reykjavik, Vik and Hveragerdi.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 countries to visit in October and November
- 2 Montpellier to Arles
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 5 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 6 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 7 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 8 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 9 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 12 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 13 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 14 20 days in Greece
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Macedonia, Greece
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 25 Victoria to Bletchley Park