Myself and some friends are planning a trip to Iceland in August. I expect we will have four days, and will be based in the town of Reykjavik. I would greatly appreciate any insight people have regarding what do while there, including whether anyone took some guided tours (and who those tours were with). Thanks in advance for your advice.
Iceland - how best to spend 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Italy in October 2015
- 8 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?