Myself and some friends are planning a trip to Iceland in August. I expect we will have four days, and will be based in the town of Reykjavik. I would greatly appreciate any insight people have regarding what do while there, including whether anyone took some guided tours (and who those tours were with). Thanks in advance for your advice.
Iceland - how best to spend 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain tips beyond safety
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 American electrical gadgets
- 5 Eating in France-two new books
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 seven days in Portugal
- 8 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 1 week in Croatia
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 24 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 25 Buying Masks in Venice