We are planning a 2 1/2 week trip to Icelan at end of June. Trying to figure out if we want to add on a visit to Greenland and/or Faroe Islands but not finding much info on these. Does anyone have any suggestions - such as is it worth it, how best to go, where to go, how much time to spend etc. Thanks!
Iceland - Greenland/Faroe Islands also?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cooking classes
- 2 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 3 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Venice
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine