We are planning a 2 1/2 week trip to Icelan at end of June. Trying to figure out if we want to add on a visit to Greenland and/or Faroe Islands but not finding much info on these. Does anyone have any suggestions - such as is it worth it, how best to go, where to go, how much time to spend etc. Thanks!
Iceland - Greenland/Faroe Islands also?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Cyprus in December
- 4 Cyprus photo gallery
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.