We are spending 3 days in iceland (2 nights) in late August. -Any suggestions for key outdoor places to visit (Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle are currently on our list) - we'll have a 4 year old with us. We're planning on renting a 4WD to get out-and-about most efficiently. Also, should we plant ourselves in a hotel REYKJAVIK, using the city as our hub - or would you recommend staying elsewhere? Thank you.
iceland - 3 day recommendations
- 1 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 6 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 7 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 11 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 12 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 13 France Itinerary Help
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 Rome apartment
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 18 French/Italian Alps
- 19 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Am I too fat too travel?
- 24 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent