We are spending 3 days in iceland (2 nights) in late August. -Any suggestions for key outdoor places to visit (Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle are currently on our list) - we'll have a 4 year old with us. We're planning on renting a 4WD to get out-and-about most efficiently. Also, should we plant ourselves in a hotel REYKJAVIK, using the city as our hub - or would you recommend staying elsewhere? Thank you.
iceland - 3 day recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 2 San Sebastian
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 6 Best hostels from experience
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 9 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 10 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 13 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 14 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 15 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 16 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar