An Icelandic artist has brought some icebergs from Greenland to Paris, to make a point during the Cimate Change Conference (or whatever the call it) - If in Paris hurry over to the Pantheon to see them slowly melting - much like those in Greenland!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milano trip
- 2 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 8 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 15 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?