On ICE trains would you suggest sitting next to a table or just two seats where there are no tables
ICE train Seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 2 Spain for 7 days
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 British English
- 5 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 6 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 7 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 8 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Brugge photo on Bing
- 12 A town in France for a month
- 13 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 14 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 15 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 16 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 17 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?