On ICE trains would you suggest sitting next to a table or just two seats where there are no tables
ICE train Seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 6 London restaurants
- 7 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 8 biking in France
- 9 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 10 ITALO trains need help
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 13 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 100 years of French gratitude
- 17 London for Free
- 18 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 19 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 20 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 21 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 22 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 23 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?