I will travel from Milan centrale to Ventimiglia and then to Nice Ville by using a Eurail pass.
Can you tell me reservation is required or not for the IC train from Milan to Ventomiglia,?
I saw some web-sites and said it is not a must but is preferred. Some said that reservation is compulsory.
Anyone knows the correct answer.
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Public Transportation in England
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Venice Bell Tower
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
IC train in Italy, reserve or not ? so confused... help, thx