What I am able to find reading about taking IC trains (going from Amsterdam to Bruges) it ways you cannot take luggage larger than hand carry on items on these trains. Is that similar to carry on size on planes? Or can I take on larger items that need to be check on planes? Thanks for any help.
IC train and luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel to western Europe from India
- 2 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 3 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 4 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 5 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 6 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 7 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 8 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 9 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 10 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Late night train from Prague
- 13 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 14 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 15 I'm in a funk
- 16 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 17 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests