What I am able to find reading about taking IC trains (going from Amsterdam to Bruges) it ways you cannot take luggage larger than hand carry on items on these trains. Is that similar to carry on size on planes? Or can I take on larger items that need to be check on planes? Thanks for any help.
IC train and luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Where to go from Brussels?
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 I need a haircut
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets