Is there a way to get from ibiza to Valencia, not by plane, during the first week of June? I tried looking into ferries but couldn't find any. If anyone has any suggestions or links I'd greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Oxford 24 hours