I am currently travelling around Europe solo and want to head to Ibiza at some point.... I know its got an epic clubbing scene but i also want to check out the rest of the island as i have heard the hippie markets and scenery is something pretty special. With that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations of anywhere I can stay thats a little bit different to the normal all inclusive hotel?
Cheers in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small towns not too near Paris
- 2 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 5 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 6 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 7 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 8 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 9 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 10 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 22 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 23 Positano Surprise
- 24 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 25 Ottolenghi walk-ins?