I am currently travelling around Europe solo and want to head to Ibiza at some point.... I know its got an epic clubbing scene but i also want to check out the rest of the island as i have heard the hippie markets and scenery is something pretty special. With that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations of anywhere I can stay thats a little bit different to the normal all inclusive hotel?
Cheers in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Westerplatte
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions