I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helpdesk: YAHOO GET the App YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 6 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Scotland itinerary help
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 17 Swimming to Paris
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague