I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 5 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Engadine Valley help
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Naples, Italy
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees