I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 2 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 3 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip