I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?