I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich