I am well aware that areas around train stations are not ideal, but I have a group of thirty-four adult students, each of whom will need a separate bed, who will be in Paris in May. I have tried many small hotels with much more charm, but none can supply enough twin rooms.
We are on a limited budget and are down to choosing between the Ibis Gare de Lyon and the Ibis Gare de l'Est. any input on which is the least objectionable would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!