Can anyone please confirm if tap water is potable i.e. can we drink water from tap in Rome, Florence, Venice?
Your quick revert will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 dermis from untimely opening historic
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 5 Yummy Swiss bites
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 9 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 10 Where to stop along the way
- 11 spanish winery region(s)
- 12 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 15 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 Two weeks in France
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Best International Sim Card