Can anyone please confirm if tap water is potable i.e. can we drink water from tap in Rome, Florence, Venice?
Your quick revert will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 1 way ticket
- 9 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 16 Car Rentals
- 17 Visiting Spain in January
- 18 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 19 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 20 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 23 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?