Can anyone please confirm if tap water is potable i.e. can we drink water from tap in Rome, Florence, Venice?
Your quick revert will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 14 Trains in Alps and UK
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 San Sebastian
- 19 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 4 days itinerary for France