Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Bruges
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 17 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!