Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 French Wedding
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 I may be wrong....
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions