Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 2 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 3 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 4 four old ladies in spain
- 5 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 Train/Subway Questions
- 8 London and Brussels in Late November
- 9 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily
- 10 From Schipol to ?
- 11 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 14 Car rentals in France
- 15 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 18 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 19 2 weeks in France next May
- 20 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 21 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 22 Republic of San Marino
- 23 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 24 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 25 Cloest Rome train station to FCO