Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 3 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 6 granada to algarve
- 7 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 8 Libourne overnight
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 13 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 14 Brugge photo on Bing
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 17 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 18 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 25 I went to Paris in June