Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 4 Two Days in Prague
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 8 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Giverny in early October?
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 21 Trip Report, part 1
- 22 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges