Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Athens at New Years
- 14 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 21 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 22 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 23 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)