Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라。안전한카지노사이트
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question