Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 4 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 5 Sweden- and another thing
- 6 10 days in spain
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 9 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 10 Toll roads in Italy
- 11 Winery tours
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 The isles in June
- 14 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 15 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 What train pass for Paris?
- 21 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 22 Must do/see in Rome
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 25 London to Edinburgh transportation