Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 2 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 5 How much to tip UK taxi driver?
- 6 Copenhagen Airport Transfers to Central Station
- 7 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 8 Heathrow to London - train or taxi?
- 9 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 10 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 11 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 Vet my itinerary
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 17 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 18 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 21 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 22 Overnight Train Questions
- 23 Istanbul tour guides?
- 24 Flamenco Shows
- 25 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany