Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 2 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Macedonia, Greece
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 7 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 8 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 9 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 10 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 11 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 12 Breakfast: London
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 18 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Rhine River
- 21 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 22 Travel plan help in Germany
- 23 Norwway trip report
- 24 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 25 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel