Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 9 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Naxos car rental
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 K-Day
- 16 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 17 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam