Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 2 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 3 Late October Trip in France
- 4 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 5 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 6 Attending Church in Rome?
- 7 Sim card in Nice, France
- 8 Cinque Terre
- 9 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 10 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 11 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 12 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 13 Grossglockner Road help
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 16 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 London-Paris summer 2016
- 19 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 20 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 21 Cell Phones in France
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015