Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Iceland in 4 days?
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Munich-6 days in September
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 SIM card
- 20 Sixt insurance claim
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 25 Iceland in 9 nights in late September