Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 2 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 River Boat Cruise
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Hotel advice
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 14 London with kids
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 21 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March