Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London visit
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer