Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon Arrondissements
- 2 Rome to Positano
- 3 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 4 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 5 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 6 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 7 1+ days in Toledo
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Paris info required
- 10 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 11 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 12 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 13 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 14 Catalonia
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 18 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 19 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 20 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 First World War tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration