Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 5 Day itinerary
- 4 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 5 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight