Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 4 Safe to Travel?
- 5 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 9 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 10 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 11 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 12 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 13 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 14 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 17 Why Not Helsinki?
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 23 8 days in Vienna in December
- 24 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 25 A couple of questions which are not quite answered