Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 2 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 3 Ali
- 4 Christmas Week in London
- 5 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 8 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Too much for one day?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Italy for the first time
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 RFID Protection
- 19 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Germany and Austria trip report
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 3 days to spend in europe