Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
- 1 Gogartys, Dublin
- 2 Can romans help me?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 5 Europe with young teens
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia