Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 The Best beach in Europe
- 5 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 6 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 7 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 8 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 9 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 10 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 11 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 12 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 13 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 14 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 15 Northern Spain
- 16 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 17 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 18 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 19 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 explore Italy on a budget
- 22 Itenerary Opinion
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated