Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Christmas in Munich
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 20 İstanbul Travel guide
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum