Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus