Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
I will stay 1-2 years in Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 19 BMW European Delivery program
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 24 travel to western Europe from India
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville