Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라영화■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라주소の인터넷바카라주소
- 2 로얄바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ハ아시안바카라
- 3 카지노시티■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천や온라인카지노추천
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 12 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 16 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?