Next year i will start a 10 months-russian course in Belarus State University. My goal is stay al leat 2 years in Belarus to reach a "good" russian level (i know two years is not much for russian). The University offers me a dormitory but i would like to live with a belarussian family or to share a flat/house with people from Belarus. I prefer to have my private room. Via-internet I couldn´t find anything about it, just agencies who offer too expensive stuff. Can someone from Belarus tell me where can i find what i´m looking for?? I have to tell University where I am going to leave. Anyway, if i don´t find anything i will take the dormitory in the students residence.
I wanna live like belarusian people; i will not live like a toursit as i will stay long time there. How much will it cost to leave that way?? 400 dolars per month? 700 ??.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 3 Advice about Naples?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 6 Sorrento or Positano
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 9 Santorini and Positano.
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 12 Poland Top Places?
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 15 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 16 4 Country Itinerary
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 22 Germany
- 23 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 24 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS