I want to visit london for 1 days to visit a friend do i need any visa. I am an Indian Citizen and I am living in paris for 3 months on schengen visa. Please tell me if i want to go by train i.e. TGV do i need any other visa
I want to visit london do i need a visa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 River cruises
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte