I am new to Fodor's. It seems as though this is a great resource for traveling. I am looking for info/advice/suggestions.
I am a 29 year old female. I am interested in backpacking. I will be traveling alone. I want to travel to Europe for 6-8 weeks (July/August) I have been several times to Britain (my parents are from Scotland- immigrated to Canada years ago).
I am not sure where to begin. I have read some forums and it seems that a lot of people recommend spending 2 weeks per country?
I was thinking ...Italy, Spain, Portugal...maybe France. Switzerland would be great! Norway/Sweden/Finland?
Any suggestions for a first timer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 14 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!