I am new to Fodor's. It seems as though this is a great resource for traveling. I am looking for info/advice/suggestions.
I am a 29 year old female. I am interested in backpacking. I will be traveling alone. I want to travel to Europe for 6-8 weeks (July/August) I have been several times to Britain (my parents are from Scotland- immigrated to Canada years ago).
I am not sure where to begin. I have read some forums and it seems that a lot of people recommend spending 2 weeks per country?
I was thinking ...Italy, Spain, Portugal...maybe France. Switzerland would be great! Norway/Sweden/Finland?
Any suggestions for a first timer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 2 Where to eat in Rome?
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?