We are planning a trip to Italy & Switzerland this June with our daughter who will be 18mths then.
We fly into Milan and out of Zurich 2 weeks later - we plan a short 3 - 4 night stay near Asti & then up the lakes and then onto Interlakken where we will meet friends.
Due to luggage (travel cot buggy etc etc) and not wanting to move on too much we hope to stay 3 -4 nights at the lakes, I plan to rent a car in Italy and then catch a train to Interlakken it is just I am unsure of where to go in the lakes - it all sounds wonderful and whether we can catch a train directly from the lakes to interlaken or do we have to go back to Milan?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy