Well, we have almost finished planning our summer vacation. We decided to spend 17 nights in Spain and we need your advice on one part of our trip.
We are a family of four with two teenage sons. Our flights are in and out of Madrid (we will be spending the last 4 nights of our trip in Madrid) and we will be renting a car as soon as we land and driving to our first destination.
We are spending 4 nights in Trujillo (Extremadura), 4 nights in Seville and 4 nights in Madrid. For the remaining 5 nights (which is between Seville and Madrid), we are considering the following:
This part of our trip is more for relaxation and some beach time but we would also like to be in a place that has things to see and a that has a good nightlife as well. We do not mind driving so the distance between Seville and any of the above destinations is not a factor in our decision.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris