Well, we have almost finished planning our summer vacation. We decided to spend 17 nights in Spain and we need your advice on one part of our trip.
We are a family of four with two teenage sons. Our flights are in and out of Madrid (we will be spending the last 4 nights of our trip in Madrid) and we will be renting a car as soon as we land and driving to our first destination.
We are spending 4 nights in Trujillo (Extremadura), 4 nights in Seville and 4 nights in Madrid. For the remaining 5 nights (which is between Seville and Madrid), we are considering the following:
This part of our trip is more for relaxation and some beach time but we would also like to be in a place that has things to see and a that has a good nightlife as well. We do not mind driving so the distance between Seville and any of the above destinations is not a factor in our decision.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 AOL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 Scotland in December
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 retruning to US with souveniers
- 25 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?