Well, we have almost finished planning our summer vacation. We decided to spend 17 nights in Spain and we need your advice on one part of our trip.
We are a family of four with two teenage sons. Our flights are in and out of Madrid (we will be spending the last 4 nights of our trip in Madrid) and we will be renting a car as soon as we land and driving to our first destination.
We are spending 4 nights in Trujillo (Extremadura), 4 nights in Seville and 4 nights in Madrid. For the remaining 5 nights (which is between Seville and Madrid), we are considering the following:
This part of our trip is more for relaxation and some beach time but we would also like to be in a place that has things to see and a that has a good nightlife as well. We do not mind driving so the distance between Seville and any of the above destinations is not a factor in our decision.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!