I have received so many helpful suggestions from you guys, I thought I would try for another one - slightly off the wall.
The first part of 2011, I made a solo trip around the world returning in mid july. After a small bout with depression (about it being over I guess) I took someone's suggestion on this forum and did a book about my little adventure. By the time I finished it, it was over 300 pages. I have spent the last month or so editing the pictures and copy and now just about have it finished. My problem is I would like to have a really cute title for it. I find myself unable to come up with anything catchy.
It wont be on the NT Times best seller list, - just a coffee table book full of pictures and stories of everywhere I went. If it helps, I am 72, did the 6 month trip solo and with a 18 lb backpack.
There are a lot of really clever folks that look at this forum. Can you help me with some name for a book of a trip like this? I appreciate and will definitely consider any suggestions.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise