I have received so many helpful suggestions from you guys, I thought I would try for another one - slightly off the wall.
The first part of 2011, I made a solo trip around the world returning in mid july. After a small bout with depression (about it being over I guess) I took someone's suggestion on this forum and did a book about my little adventure. By the time I finished it, it was over 300 pages. I have spent the last month or so editing the pictures and copy and now just about have it finished. My problem is I would like to have a really cute title for it. I find myself unable to come up with anything catchy.
It wont be on the NT Times best seller list, - just a coffee table book full of pictures and stories of everywhere I went. If it helps, I am 72, did the 6 month trip solo and with a 18 lb backpack.
There are a lot of really clever folks that look at this forum. Can you help me with some name for a book of a trip like this? I appreciate and will definitely consider any suggestions.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March