I have received so many helpful suggestions from you guys, I thought I would try for another one - slightly off the wall.
The first part of 2011, I made a solo trip around the world returning in mid july. After a small bout with depression (about it being over I guess) I took someone's suggestion on this forum and did a book about my little adventure. By the time I finished it, it was over 300 pages. I have spent the last month or so editing the pictures and copy and now just about have it finished. My problem is I would like to have a really cute title for it. I find myself unable to come up with anything catchy.
It wont be on the NT Times best seller list, - just a coffee table book full of pictures and stories of everywhere I went. If it helps, I am 72, did the 6 month trip solo and with a 18 lb backpack.
There are a lot of really clever folks that look at this forum. Can you help me with some name for a book of a trip like this? I appreciate and will definitely consider any suggestions.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 8 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 9 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 13 Scotland itinerary advice
- 14 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 19 Rome Water Shortage
- 20 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Lake Como,Italy
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Help with tips in UK
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland