I have received so many helpful suggestions from you guys, I thought I would try for another one - slightly off the wall.
The first part of 2011, I made a solo trip around the world returning in mid july. After a small bout with depression (about it being over I guess) I took someone's suggestion on this forum and did a book about my little adventure. By the time I finished it, it was over 300 pages. I have spent the last month or so editing the pictures and copy and now just about have it finished. My problem is I would like to have a really cute title for it. I find myself unable to come up with anything catchy.
It wont be on the NT Times best seller list, - just a coffee table book full of pictures and stories of everywhere I went. If it helps, I am 72, did the 6 month trip solo and with a 18 lb backpack.
There are a lot of really clever folks that look at this forum. Can you help me with some name for a book of a trip like this? I appreciate and will definitely consider any suggestions.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 23 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Train help for Prague