I was just sitting here ready a few people's trip reports on Italy, and I started to really, really miss it. Despite the fact that it's been two years and several other trips, it's the place my heart belongs I think. Anyone else ever have these moments where you miss a place almost like it's a friend who's moved away or something? Is that crazy-travel-fanatic talk?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 7 Istanbul at Easter
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Barcelona - places to stay
- 19 Fado in Lisbon
- 20 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 Camogli and surrounds
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations