I have been to Paris 3 times and I love that city. What are the differences between Paris and Barcelona?
My husband and I (both in our 50's) are thinking of going to Barcelona in mid October of 2012. Is that a good time of the year to go and would 5 days be enough time to do all of the touristy things? We like architecture and some museums but we are not "museum crazy". We love great restaurants and local food.
We would like to rent a one bedroom apartment. Any suggestions for a great apartment would be greatly appreciated. Friends of ours rented an apartment through Friendly Rentals and stayed next to Placa Catalunya and Rambias. Is this a nice location?
Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
I love Paris! Would I like Barcelona? Need help planning a trip