I have been to Paris 3 times and I love that city. What are the differences between Paris and Barcelona?
My husband and I (both in our 50's) are thinking of going to Barcelona in mid October of 2012. Is that a good time of the year to go and would 5 days be enough time to do all of the touristy things? We like architecture and some museums but we are not "museum crazy". We love great restaurants and local food.
We would like to rent a one bedroom apartment. Any suggestions for a great apartment would be greatly appreciated. Friends of ours rented an apartment through Friendly Rentals and stayed next to Placa Catalunya and Rambias. Is this a nice location?
Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia
I love Paris! Would I like Barcelona? Need help planning a trip