I have been to Paris 3 times and I love that city. What are the differences between Paris and Barcelona?
My husband and I (both in our 50's) are thinking of going to Barcelona in mid October of 2012. Is that a good time of the year to go and would 5 days be enough time to do all of the touristy things? We like architecture and some museums but we are not "museum crazy". We love great restaurants and local food.
We would like to rent a one bedroom apartment. Any suggestions for a great apartment would be greatly appreciated. Friends of ours rented an apartment through Friendly Rentals and stayed next to Placa Catalunya and Rambias. Is this a nice location?
Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Can parking
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
I love Paris! Would I like Barcelona? Need help planning a trip