I have been to Paris 3 times and I love that city. What are the differences between Paris and Barcelona?
My husband and I (both in our 50's) are thinking of going to Barcelona in mid October of 2012. Is that a good time of the year to go and would 5 days be enough time to do all of the touristy things? We like architecture and some museums but we are not "museum crazy". We love great restaurants and local food.
We would like to rent a one bedroom apartment. Any suggestions for a great apartment would be greatly appreciated. Friends of ours rented an apartment through Friendly Rentals and stayed next to Placa Catalunya and Rambias. Is this a nice location?
Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Chania
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
I love Paris! Would I like Barcelona? Need help planning a trip