I know this may be a matter only of personal preference, but I would like your input.
We are a 60ish couple, reasonably well-traveled, but not globe trotters by any means. We have been to Italy, France, Turkey, but never to the United Kingdom at all. Next spring (late April/early May) we are taking a two week "Best of Britain" tour with Rick Steves (we've done tours with them before and enjoyed them; DH refuses to rent a car and drive on the "wrong" side of the road for two weeks, so this is the only way to see England). The tour starts in Bath, goes into Wales, up to York, and ends up with about a day and a half in London. We plan to arrive a couple of days early to acclimate before the tour begins, and to see a bit more of London on our own.
Here's the question -- DH would like to go to Paris for about four days after the Britain tour (for about a total of three weeks of vacation time). We've been to Paris twice (but not for about 10 years now); DH wants to take the Chunnel, and we both love Paris. But, would we be wiser to just spend extra days in London, so we can grow to love it, too? With the Paris scenario we'd be in London about three days (on our own before the tour and then the tour's end) and the four days in Paris (minus the travel times). And, if we did spend extra days in London, should it be on the leading edge (third week of April) or at the end (second week of May) -- or is that even a consideration?
Costs of open jaw vs. RT flights and like that are not of concern.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신라카지노べ☣【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☣べ신라카지노
- 2 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 3 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 4 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 5 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 7 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 8 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 9 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus