For reasons that I shall not go into (one of those SAPs), I am the proud owner of a three-night stay for two at the Residence Baron in Budapest which I cannot use.
Check-in Thursday, October 13, 2016 (from 2:00 PM)
Check-out Sunday, October 16, 2016 (until 11:00 AM)
This is a 355 EUR value. In addition, there is a 90 Eur credit for use at the restaurant, bar, etc.
The manager, Mr Ujhely will confirm that this is a legitimate, paid-for reservation. Booking no. 590562548.
First choice goes to Fodorites before I put the offer on eBay.
Anybody want to snap up this terrific offer at 1/2 price?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 3 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 15 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Final Four
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 ideas for four days in Reykjavic