For reasons that I shall not go into (one of those SAPs), I am the proud owner of a three-night stay for two at the Residence Baron in Budapest which I cannot use.
Check-in Thursday, October 13, 2016 (from 2:00 PM)
Check-out Sunday, October 16, 2016 (until 11:00 AM)
This is a 355 EUR value. In addition, there is a 90 Eur credit for use at the restaurant, bar, etc.
The manager, Mr Ujhely will confirm that this is a legitimate, paid-for reservation. Booking no. 590562548.
First choice goes to Fodorites before I put the offer on eBay.
Anybody want to snap up this terrific offer at 1/2 price?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 IWM
- 16 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 17 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 21 quickest way to Prague
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise