For reasons that I shall not go into (one of those SAPs), I am the proud owner of a three-night stay for two at the Residence Baron in Budapest which I cannot use.
Check-in Thursday, October 13, 2016 (from 2:00 PM)
Check-out Sunday, October 16, 2016 (until 11:00 AM)
This is a 355 EUR value. In addition, there is a 90 Eur credit for use at the restaurant, bar, etc.
The manager, Mr Ujhely will confirm that this is a legitimate, paid-for reservation. Booking no. 590562548.
First choice goes to Fodorites before I put the offer on eBay.
Anybody want to snap up this terrific offer at 1/2 price?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 13 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 14 Two days in Rome
- 15 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 16 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 PARIS
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 21 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville