My 7y/o son (very adaptable traveler) and I are arriving early Monday morning (June) in Paris from the US. My husband will be arriving a few hours later. 16 days later we leave from Rome to India.
Here is my rough itinerary. It seems to leave one day too many in Rome, and I'm wondering if I should spend that "extra" day in one of the other cities I'm visiting, or spend on a side trip off these same cities, or do another stop. Keep in mind that my son and I will be spending an extra 3 days in Paris in route from India back to the US later on in our trip.
Monday, arrive early morning in Paris (2.5 days)
Thursday morning take a flight to Vienna (2.5 days)
Sunday morning take a train to Salzburg (1.5+days)
Monday night take a night train to Venice (2 days)
Thursday Morning take a train to Florence (2 days)
Saturday take a train to Rome (3.5 days)
Wednesday take a flight to India
Later on the trip in the way back to the US son and I will spend 3 full days in Paris.
So what do you think?
Thank you for your advice in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브배팅┏么】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【么┓라이브배팅
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 Day trips around Vienna
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?