I bought a one way ticket into germany and a rail pass. Will my rail pass (which includes turkey) satisfy german immigration that I intend on leaving the country? I could buy a cheap one way ticket out but I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. I am planning on going to school in England, but I'm not sure that I will have been accepted by the time I get there.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 3 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
I bought a one way ticket and made a rookie mistake. Now I need advice.