I bought a one way ticket into germany and a rail pass. Will my rail pass (which includes turkey) satisfy german immigration that I intend on leaving the country? I could buy a cheap one way ticket out but I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. I am planning on going to school in England, but I'm not sure that I will have been accepted by the time I get there.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Acropolis Athens
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 20 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
I bought a one way ticket and made a rookie mistake. Now I need advice.