I bought a one way ticket into germany and a rail pass. Will my rail pass (which includes turkey) satisfy german immigration that I intend on leaving the country? I could buy a cheap one way ticket out but I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. I am planning on going to school in England, but I'm not sure that I will have been accepted by the time I get there.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로우카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 선릉야구장가격O1O 2145 4594 ∀선릉야구장추천
- 5 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 6 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)레드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Germany deregistration
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 stonehenge day trip from london
- 16 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 17 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 6 days in Croatia
- 24 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 25 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
I bought a one way ticket and made a rookie mistake. Now I need advice.