I bought a one way ticket into germany and a rail pass. Will my rail pass (which includes turkey) satisfy german immigration that I intend on leaving the country? I could buy a cheap one way ticket out but I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. I am planning on going to school in England, but I'm not sure that I will have been accepted by the time I get there.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD PRINTER 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy
I bought a one way ticket and made a rookie mistake. Now I need advice.