Ok so I am a 26 year old woman from Bolivia and I was supposed to travel through Europe for 2 months with my best friend. but last week she told me she was not going to be able to go and I don't know what to do. I really want to travel and I have been waiting to do it for a long time but on the other hand I am so scared of the thought of going alone that I find myself considering backing out of the whole trip. I have a lot of friends and some family in different places in Europe but still the idea of getting lost or robbed or well many things paralyzes me with fear. i really need some help and insight on travelling alone. the only time I've been out of Bolivia was to Argentina for 10 days and I stayed with family so I am really inexperienced. HELP
I am Terrified of travelling on my own!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 6 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 7 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Italy
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 13 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Positano, Italy
- 17 Nice Video about Poland
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 Vienna highlights