Ok so I am a 26 year old woman from Bolivia and I was supposed to travel through Europe for 2 months with my best friend. but last week she told me she was not going to be able to go and I don't know what to do. I really want to travel and I have been waiting to do it for a long time but on the other hand I am so scared of the thought of going alone that I find myself considering backing out of the whole trip. I have a lot of friends and some family in different places in Europe but still the idea of getting lost or robbed or well many things paralyzes me with fear. i really need some help and insight on travelling alone. the only time I've been out of Bolivia was to Argentina for 10 days and I stayed with family so I am really inexperienced. HELP
I am Terrified of travelling on my own!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Ireland in a week
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?