I will be flying into Milan Malpensa airport. I am to understand that there is a fast speed train from Milan to Naples? Also twice daily? I have gone to the Eurail website and still am lost. Can anyone please tell me if my info is good and what the times are for departure and anything else I may need to know... Thank you
I am so very confused....
- 1 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 7 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 11 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 12 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 18 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 19 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 20 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 21 Visa to TURKEY
- 22 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon