I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am planning a tour to Switzerland and Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) in june. Actually first i will going to Germany to stay with my friends and from there im planning for Swiss and Spain.
I have bascially no idea about which places should i see in Switzerland ( i am in love with its beautiful landscape) and Spain. I also dont knw which route should i take from Germany to these countries? (By train or by road)? As i will be coming back to Germany because my flight back to Sweden will be from Germany.
So if u can guide me about the route and places that i should see in Switzerland and Spain tht would be awesome and also which country should i visit first in terms of route and all that. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 10 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 11 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 12 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 London Theater
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands
- 21 Lyon france-- rental car
- 22 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...