I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am planning a tour to Switzerland and Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) in june. Actually first i will going to Germany to stay with my friends and from there im planning for Swiss and Spain.
I have bascially no idea about which places should i see in Switzerland ( i am in love with its beautiful landscape) and Spain. I also dont knw which route should i take from Germany to these countries? (By train or by road)? As i will be coming back to Germany because my flight back to Sweden will be from Germany.
So if u can guide me about the route and places that i should see in Switzerland and Spain tht would be awesome and also which country should i visit first in terms of route and all that. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son