I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am planning a tour to Switzerland and Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) in june. Actually first i will going to Germany to stay with my friends and from there im planning for Swiss and Spain.
I have bascially no idea about which places should i see in Switzerland ( i am in love with its beautiful landscape) and Spain. I also dont knw which route should i take from Germany to these countries? (By train or by road)? As i will be coming back to Germany because my flight back to Sweden will be from Germany.
So if u can guide me about the route and places that i should see in Switzerland and Spain tht would be awesome and also which country should i visit first in terms of route and all that. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?