Is this a bad thing? I have a list going of what is closed on which day (mostly the museums) and which day the markets are open in which neighborhoods. This will be our third visit so I don't feel a lot of pressure to see everything. Maybe each morning we will start walking in a different direction. Can this work?
I am going to Paris without a plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany