Is this a bad thing? I have a list going of what is closed on which day (mostly the museums) and which day the markets are open in which neighborhoods. This will be our third visit so I don't feel a lot of pressure to see everything. Maybe each morning we will start walking in a different direction. Can this work?
I am going to Paris without a plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Top 5 choices from London
- 3 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 9 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 10 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 11 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 Transportation in Paris
- 14 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 2 for 1 tickets
- 21 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Split to Venice. Help!
- 24 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 25 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?