Hello. I am flying into Frankfurt, Germany and have a 6 hour layover. I arrive @ 7:30am and depart at 1:25pm. I have never been to Frankfurt before. What is there to do? I would like to see some sites. Are there any private tours I can take that are only like an hour to two hours? I'm worried if I venture out in the city for too long I might not make it back on time to catch my next flight. How many hours do I need to be back at the airport before my flight departs in order to get through security, etc... Is there anything with-in walking distance of the airport? Or do I have to catch a cab or a train to go anywhere? Is it safe for me to see the city by myself? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? I also only speak English. Is it going to be hard for me to navigate my way around the airport or the city? Or will I be able to read the signs and ask for help? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am flying into Frankurt Germany and have a 6 hour layover, What to do????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland