Hello. I am flying into Frankfurt, Germany and have a 6 hour layover. I arrive @ 7:30am and depart at 1:25pm. I have never been to Frankfurt before. What is there to do? I would like to see some sites. Are there any private tours I can take that are only like an hour to two hours? I'm worried if I venture out in the city for too long I might not make it back on time to catch my next flight. How many hours do I need to be back at the airport before my flight departs in order to get through security, etc... Is there anything with-in walking distance of the airport? Or do I have to catch a cab or a train to go anywhere? Is it safe for me to see the city by myself? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? I also only speak English. Is it going to be hard for me to navigate my way around the airport or the city? Or will I be able to read the signs and ask for help? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am flying into Frankurt Germany and have a 6 hour layover, What to do????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!