Hello. I am flying into Frankfurt, Germany and have a 6 hour layover. I arrive @ 7:30am and depart at 1:25pm. I have never been to Frankfurt before. What is there to do? I would like to see some sites. Are there any private tours I can take that are only like an hour to two hours? I'm worried if I venture out in the city for too long I might not make it back on time to catch my next flight. How many hours do I need to be back at the airport before my flight departs in order to get through security, etc... Is there anything with-in walking distance of the airport? Or do I have to catch a cab or a train to go anywhere? Is it safe for me to see the city by myself? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? I also only speak English. Is it going to be hard for me to navigate my way around the airport or the city? Or will I be able to read the signs and ask for help? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am flying into Frankurt Germany and have a 6 hour layover, What to do????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?