Hello. I am flying into Frankfurt, Germany and have a 6 hour layover. I arrive @ 7:30am and depart at 1:25pm. I have never been to Frankfurt before. What is there to do? I would like to see some sites. Are there any private tours I can take that are only like an hour to two hours? I'm worried if I venture out in the city for too long I might not make it back on time to catch my next flight. How many hours do I need to be back at the airport before my flight departs in order to get through security, etc... Is there anything with-in walking distance of the airport? Or do I have to catch a cab or a train to go anywhere? Is it safe for me to see the city by myself? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? I also only speak English. Is it going to be hard for me to navigate my way around the airport or the city? Or will I be able to read the signs and ask for help? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am flying into Frankurt Germany and have a 6 hour layover, What to do????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 5 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 6 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Italy trip questions
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 17 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 18 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 19 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Suggestion for travel memories
- 22 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 23 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help