We are planning a trip to these cities in Sept and were considering taking the hydrofoil from Vienna to Budapest. It had been recommended to us to do but I was wondering if anyone could give us more info on it. Is it a pleasurable way to get from one city to the other or should we consider other forms of transportation? Thank you!
Hydrofoil from Vienna to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 16 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 25 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?