We are planning a trip to these cities in Sept and were considering taking the hydrofoil from Vienna to Budapest. It had been recommended to us to do but I was wondering if anyone could give us more info on it. Is it a pleasurable way to get from one city to the other or should we consider other forms of transportation? Thank you!
Hydrofoil from Vienna to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?