My husband and I are planning a 10 day trip in early June (we are in our early 30's and live in NYC). We are going to go to Rome/Florence for 6 nights. We wanted to spend the last 4 days of our trip on a beach. Have been to Amalfi coast so was thinking of either going to Hvar, Croatia or Taormina, Sicily. Would fly from Rome to either destination but can't decide where to go. We are looking for relaxation, nice hotels, beaches and good food. We are not as concerned about the party scene/night life but more focused on travel time and practicality of tacking on a 2nd leg to the trip.
Hvar or Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 8 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 9 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...