My husband and I are planning a 10 day trip in early June (we are in our early 30's and live in NYC). We are going to go to Rome/Florence for 6 nights. We wanted to spend the last 4 days of our trip on a beach. Have been to Amalfi coast so was thinking of either going to Hvar, Croatia or Taormina, Sicily. Would fly from Rome to either destination but can't decide where to go. We are looking for relaxation, nice hotels, beaches and good food. We are not as concerned about the party scene/night life but more focused on travel time and practicality of tacking on a 2nd leg to the trip.
Hvar or Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days