My husband and I are planning a 10 day trip in early June (we are in our early 30's and live in NYC). We are going to go to Rome/Florence for 6 nights. We wanted to spend the last 4 days of our trip on a beach. Have been to Amalfi coast so was thinking of either going to Hvar, Croatia or Taormina, Sicily. Would fly from Rome to either destination but can't decide where to go. We are looking for relaxation, nice hotels, beaches and good food. We are not as concerned about the party scene/night life but more focused on travel time and practicality of tacking on a 2nd leg to the trip.
Hvar or Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Italy for 5 nights!
- 3 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 Barcelona restaurants
- 10 Seaplane service
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Freising or Erding?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 17 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 20 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?