My husband and I are planning a 10 day trip in early June (we are in our early 30's and live in NYC). We are going to go to Rome/Florence for 6 nights. We wanted to spend the last 4 days of our trip on a beach. Have been to Amalfi coast so was thinking of either going to Hvar, Croatia or Taormina, Sicily. Would fly from Rome to either destination but can't decide where to go. We are looking for relaxation, nice hotels, beaches and good food. We are not as concerned about the party scene/night life but more focused on travel time and practicality of tacking on a 2nd leg to the trip.
Hvar or Sicily
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Rental Agency Recommendation