My husband and I are planning a 10 day trip in early June (we are in our early 30's and live in NYC). We are going to go to Rome/Florence for 6 nights. We wanted to spend the last 4 days of our trip on a beach. Have been to Amalfi coast so was thinking of either going to Hvar, Croatia or Taormina, Sicily. Would fly from Rome to either destination but can't decide where to go. We are looking for relaxation, nice hotels, beaches and good food. We are not as concerned about the party scene/night life but more focused on travel time and practicality of tacking on a 2nd leg to the trip.
Hvar or Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich