I will be in Hvar in about a week's time for one night. Will be arriving around 7pm the night before without a car. Would like to ask those of you who have been to the island in late September, how is Hvar at this time? Are the shops and restaurants open? Are there still tours and excursions taking place? How's the weather? I read that a few bars/cafes are closed after mid Sept.Is Hula-Hula still open? I'm not a big party goer but would love to sit outdoor and enjoy the view and atmosphere, not too big on sunbathing but love sightseeing and relaxing. Hvar Town looks small and it seems like sightseeing can be done in one afternoon?
Thanks for any feedback and insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 2 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 3 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Where to stay in Umbria
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 15 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 16 First Trip to Ireland
- 17 Dalmation coast in October?
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 Best of Norway