I will be in Hvar in about a week's time for one night. Will be arriving around 7pm the night before without a car. Would like to ask those of you who have been to the island in late September, how is Hvar at this time? Are the shops and restaurants open? Are there still tours and excursions taking place? How's the weather? I read that a few bars/cafes are closed after mid Sept.Is Hula-Hula still open? I'm not a big party goer but would love to sit outdoor and enjoy the view and atmosphere, not too big on sunbathing but love sightseeing and relaxing. Hvar Town looks small and it seems like sightseeing can be done in one afternoon?
Thanks for any feedback and insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Trip to Rome