I will be in Hvar in about a week's time for one night. Will be arriving around 7pm the night before without a car. Would like to ask those of you who have been to the island in late September, how is Hvar at this time? Are the shops and restaurants open? Are there still tours and excursions taking place? How's the weather? I read that a few bars/cafes are closed after mid Sept.Is Hula-Hula still open? I'm not a big party goer but would love to sit outdoor and enjoy the view and atmosphere, not too big on sunbathing but love sightseeing and relaxing. Hvar Town looks small and it seems like sightseeing can be done in one afternoon?
Thanks for any feedback and insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?