My younger sister and I would like to plan a trip to Hvar and perhaps another Croatian island this summer. Our main aim is to party in style and rest on the beach!
The only problem is that we would like to connect this with a few days of sightseeing. We are not very interested in Dubrovnik and have heard half hearted opinions regarding Split. Eastern Europe is not a priority as this is where we are from.
Up to now we have been considering spending a few days in Venice but the city seems to be horrendously expensive and the connection from Venice to Hvar is not brilliant (ferry from Ancona).
Does anyone have any ideas on what might work in connection with Hvar? We would be flying out of London and are aiming for a 2 week holiday.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy