My younger sister and I would like to plan a trip to Hvar and perhaps another Croatian island this summer. Our main aim is to party in style and rest on the beach!
The only problem is that we would like to connect this with a few days of sightseeing. We are not very interested in Dubrovnik and have heard half hearted opinions regarding Split. Eastern Europe is not a priority as this is where we are from.
Up to now we have been considering spending a few days in Venice but the city seems to be horrendously expensive and the connection from Venice to Hvar is not brilliant (ferry from Ancona).
Does anyone have any ideas on what might work in connection with Hvar? We would be flying out of London and are aiming for a 2 week holiday.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 7 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 11 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 12 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 13 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 14 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 15 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 The Vermin are a Back
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?