My younger sister and I would like to plan a trip to Hvar and perhaps another Croatian island this summer. Our main aim is to party in style and rest on the beach!
The only problem is that we would like to connect this with a few days of sightseeing. We are not very interested in Dubrovnik and have heard half hearted opinions regarding Split. Eastern Europe is not a priority as this is where we are from.
Up to now we have been considering spending a few days in Venice but the city seems to be horrendously expensive and the connection from Venice to Hvar is not brilliant (ferry from Ancona).
Does anyone have any ideas on what might work in connection with Hvar? We would be flying out of London and are aiming for a 2 week holiday.
Thanks for the help!
Hvar, Croatia - advice needed re itinerary
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 6 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 12 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 13 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Venice at Christmas?
- 16 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help with itenerary
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 20 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 24 rand versus euro
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy