My younger sister and I would like to plan a trip to Hvar and perhaps another Croatian island this summer. Our main aim is to party in style and rest on the beach!
The only problem is that we would like to connect this with a few days of sightseeing. We are not very interested in Dubrovnik and have heard half hearted opinions regarding Split. Eastern Europe is not a priority as this is where we are from.
Up to now we have been considering spending a few days in Venice but the city seems to be horrendously expensive and the connection from Venice to Hvar is not brilliant (ferry from Ancona).
Does anyone have any ideas on what might work in connection with Hvar? We would be flying out of London and are aiming for a 2 week holiday.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)