My younger sister and I would like to plan a trip to Hvar and perhaps another Croatian island this summer. Our main aim is to party in style and rest on the beach!
The only problem is that we would like to connect this with a few days of sightseeing. We are not very interested in Dubrovnik and have heard half hearted opinions regarding Split. Eastern Europe is not a priority as this is where we are from.
Up to now we have been considering spending a few days in Venice but the city seems to be horrendously expensive and the connection from Venice to Hvar is not brilliant (ferry from Ancona).
Does anyone have any ideas on what might work in connection with Hvar? We would be flying out of London and are aiming for a 2 week holiday.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tide: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!