My husband and I will be driving around the Bavarian alps for 8 days in mid July. I wanted to do hut to hut hiking for 2 of those days and stay one night at a hut. I have looked at the recommended hut booking website:
Even after translating it into English I am still having trouble figuring out which mountain peaks to choose and which huts to look at. Does anyone have a good map recommendation for hikes? Or can anyone recommend a specific hut for a 2 day hike ( 1/2 day there 1/2 day back)? I was hoping to start hiking up somewhere around the REIT Im winkle area or any of the surrounding towns. We would have to begin the hike did end it in the same place so that we can pick up our car and keep going.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??