My husband and I will be driving around the Bavarian alps for 8 days in mid July. I wanted to do hut to hut hiking for 2 of those days and stay one night at a hut. I have looked at the recommended hut booking website:
Even after translating it into English I am still having trouble figuring out which mountain peaks to choose and which huts to look at. Does anyone have a good map recommendation for hikes? Or can anyone recommend a specific hut for a 2 day hike ( 1/2 day there 1/2 day back)? I was hoping to start hiking up somewhere around the REIT Im winkle area or any of the surrounding towns. We would have to begin the hike did end it in the same place so that we can pick up our car and keep going.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 2 My message...온라인카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【온라인카지노】
- 3 실시간카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【실시간카지노】
- 4 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?