My husband and I will be driving around the Bavarian alps for 8 days in mid July. I wanted to do hut to hut hiking for 2 of those days and stay one night at a hut. I have looked at the recommended hut booking website:
Even after translating it into English I am still having trouble figuring out which mountain peaks to choose and which huts to look at. Does anyone have a good map recommendation for hikes? Or can anyone recommend a specific hut for a 2 day hike ( 1/2 day there 1/2 day back)? I was hoping to start hiking up somewhere around the REIT Im winkle area or any of the surrounding towns. We would have to begin the hike did end it in the same place so that we can pick up our car and keep going.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague