Winds of around 80 mph in Glasgow yesterday. We've sent an appeal to Edinburgh to return the wheelie bins.
I found this really funny:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 6 Munich
- 7 First time in France
- 8 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Budapest Hotels
- 15 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 18 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 19 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 22 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.