Winds of around 80 mph in Glasgow yesterday. We've sent an appeal to Edinburgh to return the wheelie bins.
I found this really funny:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 2 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Italy museum tickets
- 8 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Help Planning Spain Itinerary