we have 10 days. Please help. We are flying into Budapest. 3/4 days Budapest - possible train to Szentendre and the boat back to Budapest. Train to Vienna. I would like to see the Wachau valley on the way to Cesky krumlov. On the map it looks like Vienna to Krems, krems to Melk, then I would like to go from Melk to Cesky Krumlov. We end our trip in Prague and fly out of Prague.
Please give details about how to do the Vienna to Cesky Krumlov part. Someone wrote a train/boat/bus trip through there. Should we spend one night at the end of this journey in the Wachau Valley before going on to Cesky Krumlov? I can't figure out how to do this and would appreciate the help. We bought our airline tickets so now i have to figure out the land part.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 2 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 travel fan 220v?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Palermo Apartment
- 12 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 13 Barcelona - places to stay
- 14 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 Europe in October!
- 20 B&Bs in Ireland
- 21 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 22 Moldova and Transnistria
- 23 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??