we have 10 days. Please help. We are flying into Budapest. 3/4 days Budapest - possible train to Szentendre and the boat back to Budapest. Train to Vienna. I would like to see the Wachau valley on the way to Cesky krumlov. On the map it looks like Vienna to Krems, krems to Melk, then I would like to go from Melk to Cesky Krumlov. We end our trip in Prague and fly out of Prague.
Please give details about how to do the Vienna to Cesky Krumlov part. Someone wrote a train/boat/bus trip through there. Should we spend one night at the end of this journey in the Wachau Valley before going on to Cesky Krumlov? I can't figure out how to do this and would appreciate the help. We bought our airline tickets so now i have to figure out the land part.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Lisbon - a few tips
- 3 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 4 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 5 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 14 European Vacation 2017
- 15 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 16 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 17 Need help in completing trip details
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Which area to stay in London
- 20 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 23 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 24 Split to Hvar
- 25 Paris for children