we have 10 days. Please help. We are flying into Budapest. 3/4 days Budapest - possible train to Szentendre and the boat back to Budapest. Train to Vienna. I would like to see the Wachau valley on the way to Cesky krumlov. On the map it looks like Vienna to Krems, krems to Melk, then I would like to go from Melk to Cesky Krumlov. We end our trip in Prague and fly out of Prague.
Please give details about how to do the Vienna to Cesky Krumlov part. Someone wrote a train/boat/bus trip through there. Should we spend one night at the end of this journey in the Wachau Valley before going on to Cesky Krumlov? I can't figure out how to do this and would appreciate the help. We bought our airline tickets so now i have to figure out the land part.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear for nice dinner in Paris
- 2 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 3 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 4 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 5 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 6 Has anyone stayed at the Darlington Hyde Park?
- 7 Bremerhaven and environs
- 8 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 9 Prague and Budapest
- 10 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 11 itinerary planning apps
- 12 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 13 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 14 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 15 12-14 nights enough ?
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 18 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 19 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Tuscany Trip
- 24 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece