we have 10 days. Please help. We are flying into Budapest. 3/4 days Budapest - possible train to Szentendre and the boat back to Budapest. Train to Vienna. I would like to see the Wachau valley on the way to Cesky krumlov. On the map it looks like Vienna to Krems, krems to Melk, then I would like to go from Melk to Cesky Krumlov. We end our trip in Prague and fly out of Prague.
Please give details about how to do the Vienna to Cesky Krumlov part. Someone wrote a train/boat/bus trip through there. Should we spend one night at the end of this journey in the Wachau Valley before going on to Cesky Krumlov? I can't figure out how to do this and would appreciate the help. We bought our airline tickets so now i have to figure out the land part.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Budapest & Prague
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 driving from ancona to rome
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy