In comparison between the two countries, which in your opinion is more scenic and generally more interesting (APART FROM HISTORY)?
Would appreciate your opinion... Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 3 Sim Cards
- 4 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 10 IWM
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Seville to Cordoba
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 Travelling Iceland
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 19 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Trastevere Food
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Nightime Tivoli
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages