I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 A week in Croatia with kids
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe