I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Help with European vacation plan
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?