I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 3 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Christmas markets
- 16 Airline to Rome
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 monograms vacation tours
- 19 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 20 Towns around Lucca
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea