I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 6 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 RFID wallets do they really work?