I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Winter in Paris
- 17 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 18 I need some big advice!
- 19 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??