I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 3 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 4 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 7 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 8 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 ITALY
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 France: which maps?
- 16 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 Hamam in Istanbul
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 23 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 24 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy