I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 3 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 French Election - Questions???
- 7 French election
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 dinner jackets