I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 12 London visit
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 23 Italian cooking classes
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen