I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Flight connection in CDG
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 10 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 Our time in Rome
- 17 France for a month in 2017
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 22 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen