I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hungarian SIM Cards in Europe
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Florence in October
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"