I was living in Hungary about two years ago, and got a phone while I was there. I'm leaving for a two month backpacking trip on Monday, May 7th, and just now found my old Hungarian phone. It's a plain Samsung with a Pannon SIM card in it. Is there anyway I'd be able to use this SIM card while I'm backpacking? Or should I try to find a place to buy a last minute, international SIM card?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노╱经「( GRAY26.TK )」经╱슈퍼카지노谷바카라카지노
- 2 바카라룰▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥세븐포커족보
- 3 로얄카지노╱对「( GRAY26.TK )」对╱슈퍼카지노谷로얄카지노
- 4 고카지노╱岛「( GRAY26.TK )」岛╱슈퍼카지노谷고카지노
- 5 블랙잭룰▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥온라인포커사이트
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Brussels, Belgium
- 9 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 10 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!