I will be traveling to Budapest for two weeks, but I am unfamiliar with Hungarian forints. I have been to European countries that use the Euro, but this is my first time to Hungary. With the Euro, I have a feel for what I need to get out of the ATM because the exchange rate is relatively close to the U.S. dollar. The Hungarian forint exchange rate is very significant. Could you please offer advice on how much spending money in Hungarian forints I should get out of the ATM? I will also be using credit cards while I am there. I also need to know what to expect as far as costs. Are costs relatively comparable after accounting for the exchange rate from Hungarian forint to U.S. dollar (dinner, souvenirs, beer/wine) or will I benefit from the exchange rate? Please let me know. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Thank you all in advance for your responses!
Hungarian Forint and U.S. Dollar, Please Advise
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 6 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 9 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?