I might be late to the party--not sure how long this has been in circulation. Too funny...and true! Just got an email from Easyjet that one checked suitcase costs 25 quid, the "bargain" rate if you pre-pay online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Ireland one week
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Seville in late January
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 14 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 15 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 16 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 17 RFID Protection
- 18 Spain Trip Report
- 19 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 23 Limo from Heathrow
- 24 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!