I might be late to the party--not sure how long this has been in circulation. Too funny...and true! Just got an email from Easyjet that one checked suitcase costs 25 quid, the "bargain" rate if you pre-pay online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...