Hello all-I am tweaking my summer trip itinerary and am trying to get a feel for what I most want to do. Will spend 3 days/2 nights in Venice in June, then 5 days/4nights in Rome. What to do in betweenfor 4 nights/5 days? Verona...Florence...Siena...Lucca...so many options! I am in love with what I've seen of the 5T. Traveling with my 18 year old daughter. Not planning to have a car. We are "casual" people. We but love food, art, architecture. and music. Love markets. What would YOU do with that time?
How would you spend 5 days between Venice and Rome
- 1 Driving through Europe
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 7 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Palio Parking
- 10 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 11 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Oxford to Rye
- 14 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 15 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 16 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 17 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 18 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 19 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 20 italy itinerary for comments
- 21 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 22 Extra screening at immigration
- 23 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Am I too fat too travel?