My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 2 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Travel services for Spain
- 11 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 14 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 15 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 16 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 17 Napoli logistics
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 20 Italy food budget
- 21 Tax refund in France
- 22 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 23 Positano in high season???
- 24 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??