My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Oktoberfest reservations
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons