My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 10 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 22 Storytellers in Iceland
- 23 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 24 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace