My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia