My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 4 Lake como
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Place to propose
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 14 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 18 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 British drivers
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal