My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 1 week Tuscany in November
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 Gtg San Antonio
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Airbnb scam
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 18 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 19 Italy trip advice
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland