My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?