My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 11 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 18 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 19 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 22 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 23 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon