My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
- 1 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 2 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 10 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 11 London at Xmas
- 12 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Car rental Italy
- 16 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 23 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 24 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?