My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Trieste as a day trip?
- 23 Trieste as a day trip?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?