My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
- 1 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 2 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 RHK's heading to Europe
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 rand versus euro
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland