My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 best clubs in barcelona
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Last minute lake change....
- 16 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 17 Affordable London Hotel
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Yet another train question......
- 23 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 24 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy