My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 7 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 8 Eating in University cafeterias
- 9 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 10 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please