My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide