My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 3 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 4 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 5 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 6 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 7 7 countries in a month
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Museum Pass
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Tram to Airport