My sister and I are going overseas for the first time ever. I have an iPhone 4s through verizon. I know nothing about the iPhone 4s other than how to work the thing. In dummy terms please, how do I get my phone ready to use in London and Paris? My Mother is a worrier and will need to hear from us everyday.
How to use Verizon iPhone 4s in London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary