I am wondering what is the cheapest way to get from Northern UK (although any airport considered) to Turkey (Dalaman, Antalya, Bodrum, or Izmir). Is there a way of going via a European hub that would make the journey super cheap? We are looking to fly in the summer of 2013. Best regards to all. Humblechap.
How to use non direct flights to your advantage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 visa question
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 A Sardinia trip report
- 18 Granada
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Rome bus tours-which one?