So far we have been looking into small French owned boutique hotels in the 6th. But husband says he would like to use some FF miles from AX if we can. We have about 200,000. Anyone know how to go about looking into this? I am imagining Holiday Inns and Best Westerns and not sure I want to stay in a big US chain hotel rather than a French owned, 40 room, intimate place. Any thoughts on this would be a great help. Thanks.
How to use FF miles for hotels in Paris?
- 1 Montepulciano faves
- 2 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 3 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 9 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights