Going to Rome for 6 nights in April. I wanted to hop on a train and enjoy Naples fro one day. Which train to take while on a budget???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help