Pls let me know how to travel from Amsterdam Centraal to Bruges by train ?
I saw 2 ways
1.Amsterdam to brussels by Thalys , then take a train from brussels to bruges
2.Amsterdam to Rotterdam by FYRA,then rotterdam to antwerp ,then antwerp to bruges
i found the second option cheaper if i choose to travel by second class.
I heard FYRA train does not run on time.Is it true ?
Pls let me know which option to choose and pls suggest if you have any other way in mind ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 9 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 10 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 16 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/