Pls let me know how to travel from Amsterdam Centraal to Bruges by train ?
I saw 2 ways
1.Amsterdam to brussels by Thalys , then take a train from brussels to bruges
2.Amsterdam to Rotterdam by FYRA,then rotterdam to antwerp ,then antwerp to bruges
i found the second option cheaper if i choose to travel by second class.
I heard FYRA train does not run on time.Is it true ?
Pls let me know which option to choose and pls suggest if you have any other way in mind ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 train from ravenna to parma
- 8 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 9 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 10 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 11 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 14 Madrid city centre?
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 17 counselling in West London
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 21 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 22 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 23 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath