Pls let me know how to travel from Amsterdam Centraal to Bruges by train ?
I saw 2 ways
1.Amsterdam to brussels by Thalys , then take a train from brussels to bruges
2.Amsterdam to Rotterdam by FYRA,then rotterdam to antwerp ,then antwerp to bruges
i found the second option cheaper if i choose to travel by second class.
I heard FYRA train does not run on time.Is it true ?
Pls let me know which option to choose and pls suggest if you have any other way in mind ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 2 Zurich to Milan
- 3 14 days between Italy and Switzerland - Itinerary help
- 4 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 5 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 6 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 7 Do we need a car?
- 8 Paris -?- Rome
- 9 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 10 Verizon Travel Pass
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 13 Cities on the Danube
- 14 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 15 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 16 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 17 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 18 Santorini and Positano.
- 19 Trains through Germany
- 20 Zurich to Salo
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Age limit for car rental?
- 25 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?