Pls let me know how to travel from Amsterdam Centraal to Bruges by train ?
I saw 2 ways
1.Amsterdam to brussels by Thalys , then take a train from brussels to bruges
2.Amsterdam to Rotterdam by FYRA,then rotterdam to antwerp ,then antwerp to bruges
i found the second option cheaper if i choose to travel by second class.
I heard FYRA train does not run on time.Is it true ?
Pls let me know which option to choose and pls suggest if you have any other way in mind ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Vatican tour
- 5 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 6 Day in Capri
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 One night in the Dolomites